Here at Sound Insulation Store we pride ourselves on convenient and prompt delivery of our materials. If you need further information about deliveries or delivery costs please don't hesitate to contact us.
Once an order has been placed online or via telephone, we aim to have your products with you within 2-3 working days within Mainland UK. Most products will be delivered by a third-party pallet haulier company and the products will arrive on a pallet due to weights and sizes. The pallet will be delivered to the road side and it's the customer’s responsibility to move the product from the road side to the property.
Pallet Delivery will cost you £75 + VAT.
Standard Courier Delivery will cost you £35 + VAT.
Free Shipping Code
Orders over £1000 + VAT are free when code: 3shipping1000 is entered on checkout. This offer is restricted to Mainland UK only.
• You will be notified of your delivery date via email.
• Most of our deliveries arrive on a Pallet via a Palletline haulier.
• Please ensure you are available to take delivery and sign for your consignment.
• The haulier drivers are on a tight schedule and cannot wait around for longer than the drop off period outside your property.
• Any consignments returned to the depot will only be re-delivered to you subject to a re-delivery charge being paid prior to the new delivery arrangements made, (approximately £75 + VAT).
• Failure to make the payment for the re-delivery will result in the goods being returned to our Warehouse.
• It is important to notify us immediately if there are any parking restrictions at your delivery address or if a smaller delivery vehicle will be required due to narrow lanes/roads to access the delivery address. Restrictions may incur further delivery charges. Other restriction examples include: Parking & Loading Permits, Weight Restrictions on the road, Access Times for the Road or Bridge Heights.
• If a handball delivery has been booked for your consignment, please be available on the day of delivery to offload as soon as the Courier arrives at your address. You will need to arrange extra help with the offload depending on the size and volume of your order as the driver will not labour assist.
• We always ask our haulier to ask their drivers to contact our clients prior to delivery to give you an ETA but this does not always happen. Therefore, please be available on the day specified to you to take your delivery as soon as they arrive. By all means, telephone our office on 01928 571 856 to ask for an ETA on the day of delivery.
• Please ensure you do not sign and accept delivery for any damaged consignments. Before signing for your products please ensure you are happy with the goods. When you sign for delivery you are accepting the product, quantity and the condition they have been delivered to you. In the unfortunate event that you aren't happy with the products quality, quantity or it's been damaged in transit please take photos and make us aware within. 24 hours.
If any visible damage, please mention to the driver so he can confirm the damage on their delivery note. Take photographic evidence if necessary and email us asap. If you find any of your goods are damaged after unwrapping the delivery, please inform us via email within 24 hours.
We rely upon the services of third party couriers, and whilst we endeavour to always deliver in a timely manner there are unfortunately a few occasions when the couriers fail to deliver on the appointed day. This happens rarely, but because it does occur, albeit occasionally, we cannot be held responsible for the late delivery of an item, or any costs incurred by customers tradesman unable to work, please ensure you have your materials before booking in any trades
All deliveries are made Monday - Friday between 07:00 and 18:00.
Saturday & AM deliveries available on request.