GenieClip RST delivers superior acoustic performance, reducing both airborne and impact sound through wall and floor-ceiling assemblies. The GenieClip RST is a unibody moulded rubber and galvanised steel mount used to attach plasterboard to either wall or floor-ceiling assemblies.
- Width 40mm
- Height 24mm
- Length 63mm
- Weight 40 grams
- Area (m2) x 2.5
Max Spacing on GenieClip TH Furring Channel 1200 mm centres
- Manufactured from recycled products
- Easy and fast to install using Genie Clip Furring Channels.
- Excellent low frequency performance allows for design options in wood construction with or without the use of a screed.
- Concrete slab results with significant broadband sound reduction for floor/ceiling applications
- Performance similar to a double stud wall, but with a substantial reduction in building materials
- Decrease wall thickness and increase valuable floor space Improves Ln,w performance by 8-12 dB in floor/ceiling retrofit assemblies
- Increase Rw by 12-18 dB in wall retrofit assemblies
- Retrofit directly to existing ceiling or wall
- Greater Rw performance than other popular retrofit solutions