|Sheet Dimensions: 1.2m x 600mm|
db Cement Particle Board
Cement Particle 18mm is a tongue-and-groove, cement impregnated chipboard, the tongue and groove help to keep an airtight seal, this is crucial in maintaining excellent airborne performance for acoustics.
Cement Particle can be installed as a standalone or for optimum performance we’d recommend installing alongside our Db acoustic Matting range to address both Airborne and Impact.
- 600mm x 1200mm x18mm (0.72m2)
- Load bearing*
- Airborne Solution
- Ideal for an upgrade of standard floorboards to improve airborne attenuation.
- Can be used to create a floating floor.
- Mould, moisture and fungus resistant.
- Manageable sized sheets.
- Passes Part E Regulations. (when used in a system)
- Tonged and Grove to give an air-tight seal when bonded at joints.
- Load bearing is subject to the load requirement