TECSOUND is a high density polymer-based, asphalt-free, synthetic soundproofing membrane, that offers good acoustic insulation in different building elements. It is equipped with a tissue non-tissue polypropylene fleece on its upper side to improve the tear strength of the membrane and at the same time offer protection or a finishing
1.22m x 6.0m x 2.5mm
7.32 m2 Per Roll
Tecsound 50 is a high-performance acoustic barrier mat/membrane. Tecsound 50 adds 5Kg per m2 of mass to any floor, wall or ceiling. It is a versatile, flexible and easy to cut and shape the material.
HOW TO INSTALL TECSOUND
• Soundproofing against airborne noise in ceilings and lightweight roofs.
• Reduction of the impact noise level in all types of floors, sandwiched between floor slabs and loose-laid flooring.
• Damping of impact noise caused by atmospheric agents on metal decks.
• Soundproofing of air conditioning ducts and pipes.
• Combined with sound-absorbent materials, it offers products with high acoustic performance.
• Its applications in the industrial field cover from the soundproofing of booths to the acoustic insulation of machine-rooms, gutter pipes, sound-damping of metal sheets, etc.